sábado, 12 de enero de 2013

BSN N.O. -Xplode 2.0 Advanced Strength Review

Making a difference with yourself doesn't just require simply "working out" you have to work harder than that. In my experience I can tell you that I was stuck in a rut not only doing the same exercises over and over again but I also faced a lack of energy to push as hard as I needed.

I began circuit training and I realized making a difference isn't just switching up routines but its also pushing as hard as you can to lead to muscle failure.
 

I have been using this product and I do not get jittery or have any side effects except the inevitable extra energy. Having tried different energy stimulants like "Super Pump max" just left me feeling sick every time I used it. I can say I am a pretty sturdy girl and not many things make me feel sick, but this did!!
I approached this product with caution hoping I wouldn't waste my money again on another worthless product.
However to my surprise it has been great! I have enough energy to do hours of weight lifting, I am not kidding. I seriously think I lifted weights today for two hours.
So I definitely recommend it! I bought fruit punch flavor and heard it was very popular on bodybuilding.com where people can literally rate the flavors! So thats cool.
If you are thinking of buying I would suggest looking through amazon first. I try to buy my supplements there because vitamin world and GNC has really high prices. Sometimes you can even find free shipping!
More information on the supplements I take daily coming soon!

Ciao,

E.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario